The Purpose of Establishment
- Seoul Community Rehabilitation Center was established to develop the potential of individuals with disabilities to the utmost via a comprehensive program based on counseling, treatment and therapy as well as education, training and vocational program.
Mission of SCRC
- The SCRC aims to help all individuals live a life based
on equality and freedom by showing respect, love and care for all human beings.
Establishment and Management of SCRC
- Established : December 17, 1982 in Seoul(By Seoul Metropolitan Government)
- Management : Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Facility : site area: 14,455.92㎠ , floor area: 8,730.08㎠
- Rehabilitation special staff : Physiatrist Doctor of Rehabilitation Medicine, Physiatrist, Social Worker,
Clinical Psychologist, Special Education Teacher, Speech Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Aquatic Exercise Therapist, P.E Teacher,
Music Therapist, Vocational Evaluator, Vocational Training Teacher, Adaptive Physical Educator
Vision of SCRC
- The SCRC envisions itself as a highly specialized
international rehabilitation center for the people with
disabilities, growing with the community, and practicing
compassion and respect for all individuals it serves.
201, Godeok-ro, Gangdong-gu, Seoul 05235 Republic of Korea Tel) +82-2-440-5700 Fax) +82-2-440-5780 COPYRIGHT © SCRC, All Rights Reserved.